Aerial Fit at Circus Building is the perfect place to start as a beginner in the circus arts for a myriad of reasons, here are 5 of our favorites for the Charleston circus scene:
1. Get to know us! The intimate setting of small classes helps beginners learn at an appropriate pace for each person’s mind and body. Teachers know you by name and everyone roots for each other. It’s a family atmosphere!
2. Get to know your body! Circus and Aerial arts help you understand what your body can do and what you can do for your body and its needs. Whether it’s flexibility, strength, or stamina this fun outlet can teach you a lot about your physical self!
3. Get in shape! Whether you are out of shape, incredibly fit, or the average athletic level, Aerial Fit has a challenge for you. Time under tension in the air can mean time in the dressing room for new skinny jeans, or time on the beach showing off the nice new circus body. Be circus strong!
4. Get a grip! It’s not just a body game, it’s a mind game too. The confidence building lessons of how to not only control your body in news ways but conquer the mind, and subsequently gravity, can do tremendous things for your health. Then you can show off the new found skill and attitude on Facebook to friends and family!
5. Get in on the fun! We offer a array of classes, for all levels and ambitions. The best way to get started is through one of our Introductory series. These series are designed for people who have never done circus. We cover a array of basics on many apparatuses Fabric/Silk to Lyra and back. Its worth the experience but be warned of the addiction!
Visit our schedule page to sign up, and we’ll see you in the air soon!
– Aerial Fit