Performer Mentoring Program
A big part of our mission is to grow the professional aerial circus community, and offer new performers and aspiring performers the opportunity to learn the business of performing while getting a foot in the door. We perform frequently for corporate events, fundraisers, festivals, and private events, and our mentoring program is for dedicated students who are ready to get up in the air at professional gigs.
Mentoring Program includes:
• Getting your foot in the door at professional aerial gigs
• Getting paid well to do what you love
• Being part of a supportive, likeminded group
• Building your performance skills
• Learning the business of performing
• Learning behind-the-scenes skills including working with riggers and clients
• Honing your skills
Our mentees have performed at the following venues:
• Charleston Music Hall
• Memminger Auditorium
• Marriott Hotel
• Charleston Place Hotel
• The Alley
Want to join us?
All mentees begin in our choreography class, which prepares them to perform in one of our showcases. After your first showcase with us, you are eligible to apply for our mentoring program and get your foot in the door at professional gigs. Contact us to learn more.